Are you Dr. Baker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 Oglethorpe Avenue
Athens, GA 30606Phone(706) 543-0471Fax(706) 543-6091
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Matthew Baker, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Athens, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and Ohio. He is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center and St. Mary's Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2000 - 2004
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- ACE2/Ang-(1-7)/Mas axis stimulates vascular repair-relevant functions of CD34+ cells.Singh, N.,Joshi, S.,Guo, L.,Baker, M. B.,Li, Y.,Castellano, R. K.,Raizada, M. K.,Jarajapu, Y. P.> ;Am. J. Physiol. Heart Circ. Physiol.. 2015 Sep 20
- Synthesis, optical properties, and electronic structures of nucleobase-containing π-conjugated oligomers.Bou Zerdan, R.,Cohn, P.,Puodziukynaite, E.,Baker, M. B.,Voisin, M.,Sarun, C.,Castellano, R. K.> ;J. Org. Chem.. 2015 Jan 13
- ACE2 activation promotes antithrombotic activity.Fraga-Silva, R.A., Sorg, B.S., Wankhede, M., Dedeugd, C., Jun, J.Y., Baker, M.B., Li, Y., Castellano, R.K., Katovich, M.J., Raizada, M.K., Ferreira, A.J.> ;Mol Med. 2010-05-01
- Join now to see all
- Where Does a Parent’s Trust in Their Pediatrician End?May 12th, 2019
- Jack of All Sports or Master of One: Which Is Better for Kids?December 29th, 2018