Dr. Eagleton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMGH Div Vasc Endovascular Surg
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114Phone(617) 726-8279
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersFellowship, Vascular Surgery, 2000 - 2002
- University of RochesterResidency, General Surgery, 1994 - 2000
- Genesee HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1994 - 1996
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 2021
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011, 2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Clinical Study of the Treovance Stent-Graft for Patients With Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms Start of enrollment: 2013 Nov 01Schanzer, A.,Santos, A.,Schneider, D.,Maciej, D.,Parker, F.,Manuel, G.,John, H.,McKinsey, J.,Panneton, J.,Melton, J.,Byerly, J.,Mehta, M.,Garcia-Toca, M.,Conrad, M.,Atkins, M.,Eagleton, M.,Sharafuddin, M....
- Evaluation of the Safety and Effectiveness of the Zenith(R) Low Profile AAA Endovascular Graft Start of enrollment: 2009 May 01Ansel, G.,Cambria, R.P.,Cayne, N.,Conovaloff, A.,Eagleton, M.,Fairman, R.,Farber, M.,Feezor, R.J.,Geraghty, P.,Lee, J.T.,Long, G.,Mantese, V.,McKinsey, J.,Mewissen, M.,Muhs, B.,Muluk, S.,Oderich, G.,Recte...
- Endovascular Exclusion of Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms Start of enrollment: 2001 May 01Eagleton, M.J.,Kuramochi, Y.
- Endovascular Exclusion of TAAA/AAA Utilizing Fenestrated/Branched Stent Grafts Start of enrollment: 2001 Feb 01Eagleton, M.J.,Kuramochi, Y.
- Endovascular Exclusion of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms in High Risk Patients Start of enrollment: 1998 Sep 01Eagleton, M.J.,Simpson, N.P.
- Endovascular Repair of Thoracoabdominal Aortic Aneurysms
Publications & Presentations
- Visceral segment aortic thrombus is associated with proximal aortic degeneration after infrarenal abdominal aortic aneurysm repair.Sean P. Steenberge, Daniel G. Clair, Matthew J. Eagleton, Francis J. Caputo, Christopher J. Smolock, Sean P. Lyden> ;Vascular. 2021 Jun 24
- Outcomes of Open v. Endovascular Repair of Descending Thoracic and Thoracoabdominal Aortic AneurysmsMichael Z. Tong, Matthew J. Eagleton, Eric E. Roselli, Eugene H. Blackstone, Fei Xiang, Mudathir Ibrahim, Douglas R. Johnston, Edward G. Soltesz, Faisal G. Bakaeen, Se...> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2021 May 25
- Lipoprotein(a) levels and risk of abdominal aortic aneurysm in the Women's Health Initiative.Elizabeth L. Chou, Mary Pettinger, Bernhard Haring, Matthew W. Mell, Mark A. Hlatky, Jean Wactawski-Wende, Matthew A. Allison, Robert A. Wild, Aladdin H. Shadyab, Robe...> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2021 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Removal of All Proximal Aneurysmal Aorta Is Unnecessary in the Open Treatment of Juxtarenal Aortic AneurysmsAdam Tanious, Matthew Eagleton, Journal of Vascular Surgery
- Management of Failed Endovascular Aortic Aneurysm Repair with Explantation or Fenestrated-Branched Endovascular Aortic Aneurysm RepairAgenor P Dias, Behzad S Farivar, Sean P Lyden, Matthew J Eagleton, Journal of Vascular Surgery
- NESVS10. Outcomes of Lower Extremity Bypass After Failed Endovascular or Open Revascularization Are Inferior to Bypasses Without Prior InterventionSeptember 2018
- PC160. Risk Score for Non-Home Discharge After Lower Extremity BypassMay 2018
- IntroductionMay 2018
- Victor Paul Berardi, 69May 6th, 2020
- Society for Vascular SurgeryDecember 1st, 2019
- VAM ’19: Meeting a Success; Please Share Feedback for FutureAugust 16th, 2019
- Join now to see all
- Massachusetts General HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: