Dr. Kline is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2701 Blair Mill Rd
Willow Grove, PA 19090Phone(215) 443-8505 x 117Fax(888) 498-6040
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kline is a board certified Interventional Pain Management physician with more than 30 years of clinical experience. In addition to spine pain related conditions, he has a particular focus in Interventional Headache and Facial Pain Treatment.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Pain Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Anesthesiology, 1982 - 1985
- VA Community University Mcv Afl HospitalsClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2015 - 2016
- DE State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 1995 - 2001
- PA State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
- Bryn Mawr HospitalBryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: