Dr. Fall is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office508 Prudential Rd
Horsham, PA 19044Phone+(185) 523-57246Fax(215) 702-7075
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Patrick Fall is an anesthesiologist in Abington, PA and is affiliated with Abington Hospital. He received his medical degree from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 16 years. He specializes in pain medicine and pediatric pain medicine.
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeResidency, Anesthesiology, 2002 - 2005
- Mercy Catholic Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 2012 - 2014
- PA State License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsOptimizing quality of life through palliative care.Mehul J. Desai, Ann Kim, Patrick C Fall, Dajie Wang> ;The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. 2007 Dec 1
- 18 citationsPalliative care: optimizing quality of life.Ann Kim, Patrick C Fall, Dajie Wang> ;The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. 2005 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: