Dr. Sheperd is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office912 Old Georgetown Rd
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464Phone(843) 216-3530Fax(843) 654-9122
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Dermatology, 1996 - 1999
- Medical University of South CarolinaInternship, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatopathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Central venous catheter infection rates in an acute care hospital.Smith, R. L., Sheperd, M.> ;J Intraven Nurs. 1995 Sep 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: