Dr. Smith-Phillips is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office570 Long Point Rd
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464Phone(843) 881-0320Fax(843) 881-5453
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FASDS) American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsDysregulated connexin 43 in HER2-positive drug resistant breast cancer cells enhances proliferation and migrationElizabeth S. Yeh, Christina J. Williams, Carly Bess Williams, Ingrid V. Bonilla, Nancy Klauber-DeMore, Stephanie L. Phillips> ;Oncotarget. 2017 Nov 27
- 2 citationsConnexin 43 in the development and progression of breast cancer: What's the connection? (Review).Stephanie L. Phillips, Carly Bess Williams, Joelle N. Zambrano, Christina J. Williams, Elizabeth S. Yeh> ;International Journal of Oncology. 2017 Oct 1
- South Carolina florists dermatitis: case report and survey results.Bethea, L. K., Schuman, S. H., Smith-Phillips, S. E., Kelly, J. W.> ;J S C Med Assoc. 1988 Sep
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: