Dr. Mittelbronn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office999 Lake Hunter Cir
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464Phone(843) 881-2265Fax(843) 881-2789
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State UniversityResidency, Dermatology, 1998 - 2001
- University of FloridaInternship, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- University of FloridaClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2001 - 2015
Publications & Presentations
- Special feature: image of the month. Sweet syndrome.Juan Duchesne, Michele A Mittelbronn, Lee T Nesbitt, Eugene A. Woltering> ;Archives of Surgery. 2002 Jan 1
- 98 citationsFrequency of pre-existing actinic keratosis in cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma.Michele A. Mittelbronn, Diane Mullins, Francisco A. Ramos-Caro, Franklin P. Flowers> ;International Journal of Dermatology. 1998 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: