Are you Dr. Sahn?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office900 Island Park Dr
Daniel Island, SC 29492Phone(843) 856-4465
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eleanor Sahn, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Daniel Island, South Carolina. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina. She is affiliated with MUSC Health of Medical University of South Carolina.
Education & Training
- Medical University of South CarolinaResidency, Dermatology, 1985 - 1988
- University of ColoradoFellowship, Hematology, 1975 - 1976
- University of ColoradoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1975
- SCL Saint JosephResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1974
- Healthone Rose Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- University of Colorado Denver School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EMA EMR, Modernizing Medicine, Inc., 2013
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsGenital cutaneous Crohn disease: two cases with unusual clinical and histopathologic features in young men.Scott M. Acker, Eleanor E. Sahn, Hudson C. Rogers, John C. Maize, Salvatore A. Moscatello, Keith A. Frick> ;American Journal of Dermatopathology. 2000 Oct 1
- Periorificial dermatitis and irritability in an infant.Eleanor E. Sahn, Timothy G. Woodall> ;Archives of Dermatology. 1999 Oct 1
- 12 citationsSubcutaneous phaeohyphomycosis and nocardiosis in a kidney transplant patientHeather F. McCown, Eleanor E. Sahn> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 1997 May 1
- Join now to see all
- MUSC Health of Medical University of South CarolinaCharleston, South Carolina