Are you Dr. Zhang?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office350 Engle St
Englewood, NJ 07631Phone+1 201-894-3125Fax+1 201-894-0152
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mei Zhang, MD is a radiation oncologist in Englewood, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with Englewood Health.
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1999 - 2003
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1998 - 2006
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsXRCC1 rs1799782 (C194T) polymorphism correlated with tumor metastasis and molecular subtypes in breast cancerQing Li, Rong Ma, Mei Zhang> ;OncoTargets and Therapy. 2018 Nov 28
- 2 citationsThoracic gamma irradiation-induced obesity in C57BL/6 female mice.Steven B. Zhang, Shanmin Yang, Zhenhuan Zhang, Amy Zhang, Mei Zhang, Liangjie Yin, Katherine Casey-Sawicki, Steven Swarts, Sadasivan Vidyasagar, Lurong Zhang, Paul Oku...> ;International Journal of Radiation Biology. 2017 Oct 24
- 10 citationsComparison of three different methods for the detection of circulating tumor cells in mice with lung metastasisWeifeng Xu, Bing Wu, Lengxi Fu, Junying Chen, Zeng Wang, Fei Huang, Jinrong Chen, Mei Zhang, Zhenhuan Zhang, Jingan Lin, Ruilong Lan, Ruiqing Chen, Wei Chen, Long Chen...> ;Oncology Reports. 2017 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Englewood HealthEnglewood, New Jersey