Dr. Rongstad is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792Phone(608) 265-7740Fax(608) 263-9830
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of FloridaResidency, Pediatrics, 1990 - 1993
- University of Wisconsin Medical SchoolClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1991 - 1998
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsFourth metatarsal base stress fractures in athletes: a case series.Kurt M. Rongstad, Jonathan L. Tueting, Meriel Rongstad, Katie Garrels, Ryan Meis> ;Foot & Ankle International. 2013 Feb 5
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: