Overview of Dr. Bernstein
Dr. Michael Bernstein is a radiation oncologist in Uniondale, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Peconic Bay Medical Center, and Mather Hospital. He received his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University and has been in practice 7 years. He is one of 5 doctors at Peconic Bay Medical Center and one of 91 doctors at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center who specialize in Radiation Oncology. He has more than 10 publications and 6 citings.
Office1101 Hempstead Tpke.
Uniondale, NY 11553
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2010 - 2014
- New York-Presbyterian/QueensInternship, Transitional Year, 2009 - 2010
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2015 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Bilateral Regional Nodal Irradiation Using Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy: Dosimetric Analysis and Feasibility.Michael B Bernstein, Katherine Walker, Erin Gillespie, Boris Mueller, John Cuaron, Amy Xu, Beryl McCormick, Atif Khan, Oren Cahlon, Simon Powell, Lior Z Braunstein> ;Practical radiation oncology. 2022 Jan 16
- 2 citationsDevelopment and Pilot Implementation of a Remote Monitoring System for Acute Toxicity Using Electronic Patient-Reported Outcomes for Patients Undergoing Radiation Ther...Kaitlyn Lapen, C. Sabol, Amy Tin, Kathleen Lynch, Alyse Kassa, Xiaolin Mabli, John Ford, Elaine Cha, Michael B. Bernstein, Lior Z. Braunstein, Oren Cahlon, Bobby Daly,...> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2021 Jul 24
- 4 citationsSpine stereotactic radiosurgery for metastatic thyroid cancer: a single-institution experience.David Boyce-Fappiano, Olsi Gjyshi, Todd A. Pezzi, Pamela K. Allen, Moaaz Solimman, Nicolette Taku, Michael B. Bernstein, Maria E. Cabanillas, Behrang Amini, Claudio E....> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2020 Feb 14
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: