Are you Dr. Cheng?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2445 Oceanside Rd
Oceanside, NY 11572Phone+1 516-632-3380
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Cheng, MD is a radiation oncologist in Oceanside, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is an Instructor (Pending) at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
Education & Training
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1974 - 1976
- Ohio State University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- University of Santo TomasClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1975 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsYIV-906 potentiated anti-PD1 action against hepatocellular carcinoma by enhancing adaptive and innate immunity in the tumor microenvironment.Xiaochen Yang, Wing Lam, Zaoli Jiang, Fulan Guan, Xue han, Rong Hu, Wei Cai, William Cheng, Shwu-Huey Liu, Peikwen Cheng, Yuping Cai, Nicholas J. W. Rattray, Caroline ...> ;Scientific Reports. 2021 Jun 29