Are you Dr. Mullen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Healthy Way
Oceanside, NY 11572Phone+1 516-632-3303Fax+1 516-336-2930
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edward Mullen, MD is a radiation oncologist in Oceanside, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Mount Sinai South Nassau, Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, and Veterans Affairs New York Harbor Healthcare System.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Radiation Oncology, 1988 - 1990
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Internship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1990 - 1994
- NY State Medical License 1987 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 59 citations12-year outcomes following permanent prostate brachytherapy in patients with clinically localized prostate cancer.Louis Potters, Carol Morgenstern, Emil Calugaru, Paul Fearn, Anup Jassal, Joseph Presser, Edward Mullen> ;The Journal of urology. 2005 May 1
- 30 citationsSalvage radiotherapy for local failures of lumpectomy and breast irradiationEdward E. Mullen, Melvin Deutsch, William D. Bloomer> ;Radiotherapy and Oncology. 1997 Jan 1
- Jamaica Hospital Medical CenterRichmond Hill, New York
- Mount Sinai South NassauOceanside, New York
- Veterans Affairs New York Harbor Healthcare SystemBrooklyn, New York