Are you Dr. Bey?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office175 West Rd
Ellington, CT 06029Phone(860) 533-4688
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Bey, MD is a family physician in Ellington, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut and Maryland. He is affiliated with Rockville General Hospital and Manchester Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1977 - 1980
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1977 - 1992
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsEffect of Arthroscopic Stabilization on In Vivo Glenohumeral Joint Motion and Clinical Outcomes in Patients With Anterior InstabilityCathryn D. Peltz, Timothy G. Baumer, Veronica Mende, Nicole L Ramo, Nima Mehran, Vasilios Moutzouros, Michael J. Bey> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2015 Sep 21
- Dynamic in-vivo assessment of navicular drop while running in barefoot, minimalist, and motion control footwear conditions.Hoffman, S. E.,Peltz, C. D.,Haladik, J. A.,Divine, G.,Nurse, M. A.,Bey, M. J.> ;Gait Posture. 2015 Mar 21
- Altered Tibiofemoral Kinematics in the Affected Knee and Compensatory Changes in the Contralateral Knee After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction.Hofbauer, M.,Thorhauer, E. D.,Abebe, E.,Bey, M.,Tashman, S.> ;Am J Sports Med. 2014 Sep 18
- Join now to see all