Dr. Cook is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1901 Tate Springs Rd
Lynchburg, VA 24501Phone(434) 200-5895Fax(434) 200-7529
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Centra Health IncResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2003 - 2004
- VA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsUrinary PGE-M in Men with Prostate CancerMaeve Kiely, Ginger L. Milne, Tsion Z. Minas, Tiffany H. Dorsey, Wei Tang, Cheryl J. Smith, Francine Baker, Christopher A. Loffredo, Clayton Yates, Michael B. Cook, St...> ;Cancers. 2021 Aug 13
- Physical Activity From Adolescence Through Midlife and Associations With Body Mass Index and Endometrial Cancer RiskPedro F. Saint-Maurice, Joshua N. Sampson, Kara A. Michels, Steven C. Moore, Erikka Loftfield, Kathleen M McClain, Michael B. Cook, Britton Trabert, Charles E. Matthews> ;JNCI Cancer Spectrum. 2021 Jul 16
- 4 citationsUrinary Thromboxane B2 and Lethal Prostate Cancer in African American Men.Maeve Kiely, Ginger L. Milne, Tsion Z. Minas, Tiffany H. Dorsey, Wei Tang, Cheryl J. Smith, Francine Baker, Christopher A. Loffredo, Clayton Yates, Michael B. Cook, St...> ;Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 2021 Jul 15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: