Dr. Isfort is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office395 W. 12 Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210Phone(614) 293-6872Fax(614) 366-7509
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2015 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome and Dermatomyositis With Anti-TIF1-gamma Autoantibody: A Unique Association of Autoimmune Neuromuscular Conditions Without Malignancy.Michael Isfort, Diana Mnatsakanova, Chester V. Oddis, David Lacomis> ;Journal of Clinical Neuromuscular Disease. 2021 Mar 1
- 25 citationsClinical spectrum of neuromuscular complications after immune checkpoint inhibitionAraya Puwanant, Michael Isfort, David Lacomis, Saša A. Živković> ;Neuromuscular Disorders. 2019 Feb 1
- 32 citationsThe genetics of Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease: current trends and future implications for diagnosis and managementJ. Chad Hoyle, Michael C Isfort, Jennifer Roggenbuck, W. David Arnold> ;The application of clinical genetics. 2015 Oct 19
- Join now to see all
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical CenterColumbus, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: