Dr. Lippmann is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Lippmann's full profile
Office915 N Grand Blvd
111e St. Louis Va Medical Center
Saint Louis, MO 63106Phone+1 314-289-6306
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1980
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1979 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 54 citationsAngiotensin converting enzyme in bronchoalveolar lavage in ARDSSteven Idell, Friedrich Kueppers, Michael Lippmann, Howard Rosen, Michael S. Niederman, Alan M. Fein> ;Chest. 1987 Jan 1
- 19 citationsPulmonary reactions to drugsMichael Lippmann> ;Medical Clinics of North America. 1977 Nov 1
- Veterans Affairs St. Louis Health Care SystemSaint Louis, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: