Dr. Liston is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office203 Nw R D Mize Rd
Blue Springs, MO 64014Phone(816) 220-1117Fax(816) 220-1343
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1994 - 1997
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- Is Missouri Ready to Open COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility to 550,000 More Residents?February 27th, 2021
- KC Metro Could Be Hub for Vaccine Storage and DistributionNovember 20th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: