Are you Dr. O'Brien?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 214 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office560 S Loop Rd
Edgewood, KY 41017Phone+1 859-301-2663Fax+1 859-301-0655
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael O'Brien, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Edgewood, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky. He is affiliated with Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1976 - 1980
- University of TennesseeInternship, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Contraception for women taking antiepileptic drugs.O'Brien, M. D., Guillebaud, J.> ;J Fam Plann Reprod Health Care. 2010 Oct
- The miracle at St Alfege''s: seventy years on.O'Brien, M. D.> ;J R Soc Med. 2007 Jun
- Contraception for women with epilepsy.O'Brien, M.D., Guillebaud, J.> ;Epilepsia. 2006 Sep
- Join now to see all
- Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Boardman HospitalYoungstown, Ohio