Dr. Ruiz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1101 Lexington Ave
Savannah, GA 31404Phone(912) 350-7171Fax(912) 350-3454
- Is this information wrong?
- I am an F.A.C.P certified internist, passion of teaching and hospital medicine, looking for Hospitalist work as it has been my major work situation though done all (special outpatient situations considered). Have been a Hospitalist, traditionalist, and outpatient doctor. Looking to make ~ 300k/year, willing to relocate. States include NC, TN, Ga, FL, CO, WY, MT, TX, NM, Ak... Fishing, hunting, boat, biking, golf, spearfishing... of course family and friends. Becoming even more successful as a physician, even taking leadership roles...
Education & Training
- Memorial HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2005
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Anesthesiology, 2002 - 2002
- Memorial HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 2001
- Armstrong Atlantic State University BS, double major in chemistry abscess de, Summa Cum Laude, 1991 - 1995
- Armstrong Atlantic State University BS, double major in vhed
- Armstrong Atlantic State University BS, double major in chemistry abscess de, Summa Cumb
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2005 - 2015
- GA State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- French, Spanish
- HCA South Atlantic - Memorial HealthSavannah, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: