Are you Dr. Siebers?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5249 E Terrace Dr
Madison, WI 53718Phone+1 608-265-1210Fax+1 608-265-0977
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Siebers, MD is a geriatrician in Madison, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin. He is affiliated with William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital and is an Associate Professor at University of Wisconsin Medical School.
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine), 1983 - 1986
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public HealthClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1981 - 2015
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsStandardized note template improves screening of firearm access and driving among veterans with dementia.Noelle K. LoConte, Carey E. Gleason, Gail Gunter-Hunt, Cynthia M. Carlsson, Michael J. Siebers> ;American Journal of Alzheimers Disease and Other Dementias. 2008 Mar 28
- 6 citationsHyperthyroidism as a cause of atrial fibrillation in long-term care.Michael J. Siebers, Paul J. Drinka, Carole Vergauwen> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 1992 Oct 1
- Any healthcare provider should...Sherry L. Hill, Susan Erisman, Maren Meyer, Martha O. Vincent, Brian Bauer, Michael J. Siebers> ;Nursing Management. 1990 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans HospitalMadison, Wisconsin