Dr. Smith is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1765 Old West Broad St
Athens, GA 30606Phone(706) 549-1663Fax(706) 546-8792
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2002 - 2006
- Medical College of GeorgiaInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2001 - 2002
- LSU School of Medicine in ShreveportClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 2006 - 2009
- CA State Medical License 2006 - Present
- GA State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Phenotypically plastic traits regulate caste formation and soldier function in polyembryonic wasps.Smith, M. S.,Milton, I.,Strand, M. R.> ;J. Evol. Biol.. 2010 Nov 03
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: