Dr. Villani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1505 W Sherman Ave
Vineland, NJ 08360Phone(856) 641-8000 x 17937
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Hackensack University Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1985 - 1989
- Union Memorial HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1986 - 1987
- NJ State Medical License 1986 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Incidental visualization of abdominal varices during cholescintigraphy.Michael A. Villani, Robert L. Krugman, Harry Agress> ;Clinical Nuclear Medicine. 1991 Jan 1
- Biology, ecology, and management of the bulb mites of the genus Rhizoglyphus (Acari: Acaridae).Díaz, A., Okabe, K., Eckenrode, C. J., Villani, M. G., Oconnor, B. M.> ;Exp Appl Acarol. 2000 Feb
- Adaptive strategies of edaphic arthropods.Villani, M. G., Allee, L. L., Díaz, A., Robbins, P. S.> ;Annu Rev Entomol. 1999
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: