Are you Dr. White?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Pinellas St
Belleair, FL 33756Phone+1 267-259-9280Fax+1 727-461-8101
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael White, DO is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Belleair, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Morton Plant Hospital and Morton Plant North Bay Hospital.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2004 - 2008
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 2008 - 2024
- PA State License 2004 - 2008
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAn ACGME-based comparison of neurosurgical and orthopedic resident training in adult spine surgery via a case volume and hours-based analysis.Meeki Lad, Raghav Gupta, Ashok Para, Arjun Gupta, Michael D White, Nitin Agarwal, Justin M. Moore, Robert F. Heary> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. Spine. 2021 Aug 6
- 6 citationsComparison of Follow-Up Length-Matched Single-Center Myelomeningocele Postnatal Closure Cohort to the Management of Myelomeningocele Study (MOMS) Trial Results.Kristin J. Weaver, Michael M. McDowell, Michael D White, Zachary J. Tempel, Nathan T. Zwagerman, Christopher P Deibert, Christopher M Bonfield, Stephen Johnson, Stepha...> ;Pediatric Neurosurgery. 2021 Apr 13
- 1 citationsAnalysis of Factors That Influence Academic Productivity Among Neurological and Orthopedic Spine Surgeons.James H. Baraldi, Vamsi Reddy, Michael D White, Anthony Zelina, Anvith Reddy, Nitin Agarwal> ;World Neurosurgery. 2021 Apr 8
- Join now to see all
- Improving Our Forecasts for Trachoma Elimination: What Else Do We Need to Know?February 9th, 2017