Are you Dr. Tan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1631 N Loop West
Houston, TX 77008Phone+1 713-864-6100Fax+1 713-864-1755
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Miguel Tan, MD is a nephrologist in Houston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, New York, and Washington. He is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Greater Heights Hospital, Houston Methodist Hospital, and HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest.
Education & Training
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan)Fellowship, Nephrology, 1992 - 1994
- MontefioreResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Occupational MedicineResidency, Preventive Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- University of Santo TomasClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1992 - 1994
- WA State Medical License 1985 - 1997