Are you Dr. Uddin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5355 Commerce Dr
Crown Point, IN 46307Phone+1 219-756-0600Fax+1 219-756-0608
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mohammad Uddin, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Crown Point, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Illinois.
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHResidency, Anesthesiology, 1999 - 2002
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- Dhaka Medical CollegeClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- IL State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsSuppression of aldosterone and progesterone in preeclampsia.Mohammad N. Uddin, Darijana Horvat, Richard O. Jones, Madhava R. Beeram, David C. Zawieja, Lena Perger, Sprague Dcc, Thomas J. Kuehl> ;Journal of Maternal-fetal & Neonatal Medicine. 2015 Aug 27
- 16 citationsActivation of the renin-angiotensin system stimulates biliary hyperplasia during cholestasis induced by extrahepatic bile duct ligationSyeda H. Afroze, Kamruzzaman Munshi, Allyson K. Martínez, Mohammad N. Uddin, Maté Gergely, Claudia Szynkarski, Micheleine Guerrier, Damir Nizamutdinov, David E. Dostal...> ;American Journal of Physiology-gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology. 2015 Apr 15
- Cardiotonic steroids induce anti-angiogenic and anti-proliferative profiles in first trimester extravillous cytotrophoblast cells.Ehrig JC, Horvat D, Allen SR, Jones RO, Kuehl TJ, Uddin MN> ;Placenta. 2014-11-01
- Join now to see all