Dr. Adlaka is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7280 W Lincoln Hwy
Crown Point, IN 46307Phone+1 219-864-9494Fax+1 219-864-9595
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rajive Adlaka is an anesthesiologist in Crown Point, IN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Franciscan Healthcare Munster, Elkhart General Hospital, Methodist Hospitals, Franciscan Health Olympia Fields, and Pinnacle Hospital. He received his medical degree from Dayanand Medical College and has been in practice 29 years. He specializes in pain medicine.
Education & Training
- University at BuffaloResidency, Anesthesiology, 1992 - 1996
- Henry Ford HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- Dayanand Medical CollegeClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- IN State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1996 - 2007
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 1997
- MI State Medical License 1994 - 1999
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 294 citationsOpioids in the management of chronic non-cancer pain: an update of American Society of the Interventional Pain Physicians' (ASIPP) Guidelines.Andrea M. Trescot, Standiford Helm, Hans Hansen, Ramsin M Benyamin, Scott E. Glaser, Rajive Adlaka, Samir P. Patel, Laxmaiah Manchikanti> ;Pain Physician. 2008 Mar 1
- 1015 citationsOpioid complications and side effects.Ramsin M Benyamin, Andrea M. Trescot, Sukdeb Datta, Ricardo M. Buenaventura, Rajive Adlaka, Nalini Sehgal, Scott E. Glaser, Ricardo Vallejo> ;Pain Physician. 2008 Mar 1
- 274 citationsEpidural steroids in the management of chronic spinal pain: a systematic review.Salahadin Abdi, Sukdeb Datta, Andrea M. Trescot, David M. Schultz, Rajive Adlaka, Sairam Atluri, Howard S. Smith, Laxmaiah Manchikanti> ;Pain Physician. 2007 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: