Dr. Rehmani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 Coulter Rd
Clifton Springs, NY 14432Phone(315) 462-9561Fax(315) 462-6731
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityFellowship, Nephrology, 1993 - 1995
- Highland HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1993
- Rutgers-NJMSResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1990
- King Edward Medical UniversityClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (ASNF) American Society of Nephrology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: