Are you Dr. Sacchi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 S Pointe Lndg
Gates, NY 14606Phone+1 585-276-3000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Victor Sacchi Jr., MD is a nephrologist in Gates, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Florida, and Maine. He is affiliated with Bassett Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University at BuffaloFellowship, Nephrology, 1981 - 1983
- University at Buffalo (Catholic Health System--Sisters of Charity)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1980
- University at Buffalo (Catholic Health System--Sisters of Charity)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1978
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1983 - 1989
- NY State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- ME State Medical License Active through 1989
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Diabetes Care Recognition Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute
- Bassett Medical CenterCooperstown, New York