Dr. Munir is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 Lower Fayetteville Road
Newnan, GA 30265Phone+1 678-987-1490Fax+1 678-987-1491
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of RochesterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1994 - 1996
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1994
- MontefioreInternship, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- King Edward Medical UniversityClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 1996 - 2012
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: