Dr. Seeman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office157 Clinic Ave
Carrollton, GA 30117Phone+1 770-214-2800
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Griffin HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1989 - 1991
- St Mary's Hospital (Waterbury)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1991 - 2025
- CT State Medical License 1991 - 1992
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsEsophageal motor dysfunction years after radiation therapyHoward Seeman, Jay A. Gates, Morris Traube> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 1992 Feb 1
- 11 citationsHiccups and AchalasiaHoward Seeman, Morris Traube> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 1991 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: