Dr. Hasan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office71 Ald Taylor Way
Suite 203 Ingalls Professioal Bldg
Harvey, IL 60426Phone+1 708-251-4190Fax+1 708-251-4193
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Muhammad Hasan is a nephrologist in Oak Lawn, IL. He received his medical degree from University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 14 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Arabic. He specializes in chronic renal failure & dialysis, glomerular disease, and hypertension and is experienced in hypertension, acute renal failure, chronic kidney disease, chronic renal failure, and dialysis.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Nephrology, 2014 - 2016
- University at BuffaloResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2009
- University of Aleppo FOMClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- AR State Medical License 2009 - 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: