Dr. Chan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11234 Anderson St
Loma Linda, CA 92354Phone(909) 558-4000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loma Linda University HealthFellowship, Rhinology and Allergy, 2015 - 2016
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology, 2010 - 2015
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsPigmented villonodular synovitis of the temporomandibular joint: Case report and review of the literatureDhanur Damodar, Nadia Chan, Niels Kokot> ;Head and Neck-journal for The Sciences and Specialties of The Head and Neck. 2015 Dec 1
- 44 citationsClinical characteristics, biologic behavior, and survival after esophagectomy are similar for adenocarcinoma of the gastroesophageal junction and the distal esophagus.Jessica M. Leers, Steven R. DeMeester, Nadia Chan, Shahin Ayazi, Arzu Oezcelik, Emmanuele Abate, Farzaneh Banki, John C. Lipham, Jeffrey A. Hagen, Tom R. DeMeester> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2009 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: