Are you Dr. Bhat?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office250 Hospital Pkwy
San Jose, CA 95119Phone(408) 972-3000Fax(408) 972-7156
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nalini Bhat, MD is a board certified pathologist in San Jose, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Lankenau Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1986 - 1988
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1984 - 1986
- Lady Hardinge Medical CollegeClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1985 - 1994
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Epithelial-myoepithelial carcinoma in the hard palate: a case report.Susan Cherian, Ratnakar Kulkarni, Nalini Bhat> ;Acta Cytologica. 2010 Sep 1
- 7 citationsResidual trophoblastic tissue as a source of highly atypical cells in the postpartum cervicovaginal smear.Thomas S. Frank, Nalini Bhat, Joel S. Noumoff, I-Tien Yeh> ;Acta Cytologica. 1991 Jan 1
- 3 citationsGynecomastia in a mortician. A case report.Nalini Bhat, Rosato Ef, Prabodh K. Gupta> ;Acta Cytologica. 1990 Jan 1
- Kaiser Permanente San Jose Medical CenterSan Jose, California