Are you Dr. Salibi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4677 Towne Centre Rd
Saginaw, MI 48604Phone+1 855-298-9888Fax+1 989-497-3162
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Naman Salibi, MD is a neurosurgeon in Saginaw, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan, Ohio, and West Virginia. He is affiliated with Aleda E. Lutz Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Covenant Healthcare, and Ascension St. Mary's of Michigan.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1980 - 1984
- American University of Beirut Faculty of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2008 - 2025
- OH State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- WV State Medical License 2006 - 2009
- PA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1984 - 2019
- NY State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsDynamic computed tomography: intracranial applications.John J. Wasenko, Edwin D. Cacayorin, George R. Petro, Naman A. Salibi, Charles H. Hodge, Luciano M. Modesti, Robert B. King> ;Neurosurgery. 1985 Apr 1