Are you Dr. Reddy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office106 Columns Plaza Dr
Glasgow, KY 42141Phone+1 270-651-9393Fax+1 270-651-8698
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Narasimha Reddy, MD is an orthopedic surgeon in Glasgow, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky. He is affiliated with T. J. Samson Community Hospital and Wayne County Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1978 - 1979
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1976 - 1977
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Beth Israel)Residency, Surgery, 1975 - 1976
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- Gandhi Medical CollegeClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1980 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Acumen nEHR, Health IT Services Group, 2012-2013
- Tentamus Delegation Visits HyderabadJanuary 26th, 2019
- Renowned PR Professional Narasimha Reddy Passes AwayMarch 25th, 2020
- Influence of Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms Among Cigarette Smoking and Non-Smoking Patients with Coronary Artery Disease, Urinary Bladder Cancer and Lung CancerJanuary 29th, 2021
- Join now to see all