Overview of Dr. Uy
Dr. Natalie Uy is a pediatric nephrologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Rutgers-NJMS and has been in practice 9 years. She is one of 16 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and one of 6 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center who specialize in Pediatric Nephrology.
New York, NY 10032Fax(212) 342-0518
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Nephrology, 2012 - 2015
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 2008 - 2011
- Rutgers-NJMSClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsNephrogenic Diabetes InsipidusCatherine Kavanagh, Natalie S Uy> ;Pediatric Clinics of North America. 2019 Feb 1
- 12 citationsPatent ductus arteriosus is associated with acute kidney injury in the preterm infant.Batoule Majed, David A Bateman, Natalie Uy, Fangming Lin> ;Pediatric Nephrology. 2019 Jan 31
- 13 citationsEffects of gluten-free, dairy-free diet on childhood nephrotic syndrome and gut microbiotaNatalie Uy, Lauren Graf, Kevin V. Lemley, Frederick J. Kaskel> ;Pediatric Research. 2015 Jan 1
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: