Overview of Dr. Akchurin
Dr. Oleh Akchurin, MD is a pediatric nephrologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, New Jersey, and Indiana. He is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Hospital and Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.
Office505 E 70th St
New York, NY 10021Fax(646) 962-0246
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Nephrology, 2011 - 2014
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 2008 - 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- IN State Medical License 2010 - 2021
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Nephrology
- Oral Iron in Children With Chronic Kidney Disease Start of enrollment: 2019 Apr 19Oleh Akchurin, M.D.
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsCOVID-19 in Patients with CKD in New York CityOleh Akchurin, Kelly Meza, Sharmi Biswas, Michaela Greenbaum, Alexandra P. Licona-Freudenstein, Parag Goyal, Justin J Choi, Mary E. Choi> ;Kidney. 2021 Jan 28
- 2 citationsTumor necrosis factor-alpha is associated with mineral bone disorder and growth impairment in children with chronic kidney diseaseKelly Meza, Sharmi Biswas, Yuan-Shan Zhu, Anuradha Gajjar, Eduardo Perelstein, Juhi Kumar, Oleh Akchurin> ;Pediatric Nephrology. 2021 Jan 2
- 2 citationsCarbonyl Iron and Iron Dextran Therapies Cause Adverse Effects on Bone Health in Juveniles With Chronic Kidney DiseaseEdwin Patino, Stephen B. Doty, Divya Bhatia, Kelly Meza, Yuan-Shan Zhu, Stefano Rivella, Mary E. Choi, Oleh Akchurin> ;Kidney International. 2020 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Chronic Kidney Disease and Dietary Measures to Improve OutcomesOleh Akchurin, MD, ScienceDirect
- COVID-19 in-Hospital Mortality in Patients with CKDDecember 1st, 2020
- Tumor Necrosis Factor-Alpha Is Associated with Mineral Bone Disorder and Growth Impairment in Children with Chronic Kidney DiseaseJanuary 3rd, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: