Dr. Schacht is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office400 5th ave 34e
New York, NY 10018Phone(917) 566-4740
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Schacht is a pediatric nephrologist in New York, NY. He received his medical degree from Creighton University School of Medicine and has been in practice 51 years. He is experienced in pediatric hypertension, pediatric nephrology, and progression of renal disease.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1966 - 1971
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 1966
- OtherClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- NY State Medical License 1967 - 2018
- NE State Medical License 1966 - 2012
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsFetal and Postnatal Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Unilateral Cystic Renal Dysplasia in a Neonate with Tuberous SclerosisVineet Tyagi, Eran Bornstein, Robert G. Schacht, Shailee V. Lala, Sarah Milla> ;Pediatrics and Neonatology. 2016 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: