Dr. Ilyas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 East 77th Street
New York, NY 10075Phone+1 212-434-2140
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Fatima Jinnah Medical CollegeClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2017 - 2017
- NY State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- A rare case of a novel coagulase negative Staphylococcus native valve endocarditis in a 28-year-old male.Caleb Wutawunashe, Rosaline Ma, Gin Den William Chang, Rohan Goyal, Zachary Morrow, Nazish Ilyas> ;IDCases. 2021 Jan 1
- 3 citationsA Rare Case of HIV-Induced Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy.Abin Sajan, Soombal Zahid, Jordan Stumph, Daniel W. Griepp, Sami Saba, Nazish Ilyas, Isabel M. McFarlane> ;American Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2020 Aug 9
- 1 citationsEikenella Corrodens and Streptococcus anginosus co-infection causing skull base osteomyelitis and internal carotid artery lesion.Kishan Patel, Connie Park, Zain Memon, Nazish Ilyas> ;IDCases. 2020 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Lenox Hill Hospital Celebrates 1,000th Coronavirus Patient DischargeApril 30th, 2020
- As Covid-19 Cases Wane, A New York Hospital Prepares for A Second WaveMay 27th, 2020
- Lenox Hill HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: