Dr. Nguyen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Tuskegee Blvd
Dover AFB, DE 19902Phone(302) 677-2525Fax(302) 677-2526
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1993 - 1996
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical License 2006 - 2011
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 2006
- MD State Medical License 1996 - 2021
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Reduced Incidence of Hepatocellular Carcinoma with Tenofovir in Chronic Hepatitis B Patients with and without Cirrhosis - a Propensity Score Matched Study.Nguyen, M. H.,Yang, H. I.,Le, A.,Henry, L.,Nguyen, N.,Lee, M. H.,Zhang, J.,Wong, C.,Wong, C.,Trinh, H.> ;J. Infect. Dis.. 2018 Jul 10
- Hepatitis C-specific effector and regulatory CD4 T-cell responses are associated with the outcomes of primary infection.Keoshkerian E, Hunter M, Cameron B, Nguyen N, Sugden P, Bull R, Zekry A, Maher L, Seddiki N, Zaunders J, Kelleher A, Lloyd AR> ;J. Viral Hepat.. 2016-12-01
- Effects of Cirrhosis on Short-term and Long-term Survival of Patients With Hepatitis B-related Hepatocellular Carcinoma.Chen VL, Le AK, Kim NG, Kim LH, Nguyen NH, Nguyen PP, Zhao C, Nguyen MH> ;Clin. Gastroenterol. Hepatol.. 2016-06-01
- Join now to see all
- Adventist HealthCare RehabilitationTakoma Park, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: