Dr. Benson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeHealthPartners Specialty Center
401 Phalen Blvd E
Saint Paul, MN 55130Phone(651) 254-7600
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified pulmonologist and sleep medicine physician. I am committed to partner with patients to empower them to take charge of their health and help manage chronic illness. I understand the impact that conditions like emphysema, asthma, insomnia, and sleep apnea can have on one's quality of life. I believe that developing long term, personalized relationships with patients to be the key to helping them successfully managing their health. It is these personalized relations that are the most rewarding experience for being a physician.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2006 - 2008
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: