Dr. Dix is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office700 E 29th St
Fremont, NE 68025Phone(402) 721-3133Fax(402) 941-7017
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2002 - 2006
- University Osteopathic Medical Health ScienceClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State License 2006 - 2022
- OK State License 2003 - 2006
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Methodist Fremont HealthFremont, Nebraska
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: