Are you Dr. Mbabuike?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4677 Towne Centre Rd
Saginaw, MI 48604Phone+1 855-298-9888Fax+1 989-497-3128
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nnenna Mbabuike, MD is a neurosurgeon in Saginaw, Michigan. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Florida. She is affiliated with Ascension St. Mary's of Michigan.
Education & Training
- Tulane University/Ochsner Clinic FoundationResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2009 - 2014
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2007 - 2008
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 2009 - 2015
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Pattern of changes in cross sectional area of arterial branches after jailing with pipeline embolization device: beyond parent neck artery patency.Mohamed S Muneer, Nathan Todnem, Neethu Gopal, Lina Marenco-Hillembrand, Elie Barakat, Nnenna Mbabuike, Benjamin L Brown, David A Miller, William D Freeman, Vivek Gupt...> ;Clinical imaging. 2022 Mar 1
- 5 citationsLetter: A Call to Action: Increasing Black Representation in Neurological Surgery.Donald K E Detchou, Alvin Onyewuenyi, Vamsi Reddy, Andre E. Boyke, Nnenna Mbabuike, William W Ashley, Edjah K. Nduom> ;Neurosurgery. 2021 Apr 15
- 2 citationsThe progression of diversity: Black women in neurosurgeryJean-Paul Bryant, Diana I. Nwokoye, Ma Kayla F. Cox, Nnenna Mbabuike> ;Neurosurgical Focus. 2021 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Ascension St. Mary's of MichiganSaginaw, Michigan