Are you Dr. Rotter?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2799 W Grand Blvd
Detroit, MI 48202Phone+1 313-916-1340Fax+1 313-916-7901
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Norman Rotter, MD is a neurosurgeon in Detroit, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn and Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1962 - 1966
- Henry Ford HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1961 - 1962
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1962 - 2020
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Back Pain Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Beaumont Hospital - DearbornDearborn, Michigan
- Henry Ford Wyandotte HospitalWyandotte, Michigan