Are you Dr. Rathinasamy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12825 Minnieville Rd
Woodbridge, VA 22192
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Palani Rathinasamy, MD is a board certified radiologist in Woodbridge, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia and Maryland. He is affiliated with Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Erie County Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1976 - 1979
- Harbor Hospital CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1975 - 1976
- Harbor Hospital CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- Madurai Medical CollegeClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1977 - 1981
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Effect of 5-thio-D-glucose on blood glucose and glucose-6-phosphatase activity in mice.Veeraragavan, K., Rathinasamy, P., Ramakrishnan, S.> ;Experientia. 1982 Aug 15
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical CenterWoodbridge, Virginia