Are you Dr. Meier?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7301 College Blvd
Overland Park, KS 66210Phone(913) 341-6275Fax(913) 341-6299
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Patricia Meier, MD is a board certified pathologist in Overland Park, Kansas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas and Missouri. She is affiliated with Menorah Medical Center and Research Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioFellowship, Hematopathology, 2003 - 2004
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1999 - 2003
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1992 - 1994
- David Grant Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- David Grant Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1988 - 1989
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 1993 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Hematopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsEndogenous IFN-γ Production Is Induced and Required for Protective Immunity against Pulmonary Chlamydial Infection in Neonatal MiceMadhulika Jupelli, M. Neal Guentzel, Patricia A. Meier, Guangming Zhong, Ashlesh K. Murthy, Bernard P. Arulanandam> ;Journal of Immunology. 2008 Mar 15
- 63 citationsIntranasal vaccination with a secreted chlamydial protein enhances resolution of genital Chlamydia muridarum infection, protects against oviduct pathology, and is high...Ashlesh K. Murthy, James P. Chambers, Patricia A. Meier, Guangming Zhong, Bernard P. Arulanandam> ;Infection and Immunity. 2007 Feb 1
- 30 citationsThe protective efficacy of chlamydial protease-like activity factor vaccination is dependent upon CD4+ T cells.Cathi L. Murphey, Ashlesh K. Murthy, Patricia A. Meier, M. Neal Guentzel, Guangming Zhong, Bernard P. Arulanandam> ;Cellular Immunology. 2006 Aug 1
- Join now to see all