Are you Dr. Xu?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7301 College Blvd
Overland Park, KS 66210Phone(913) 341-6297Fax(913) 341-6299
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Xiao Xu, MD is a board certified pathologist in Overland Park, Kansas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas, Arizona, and Texas. She is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1995 - 1998
- Shanghai Medical UniversityClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2010 - 2020
- KS State Medical License 2009 - 2020
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsA prospective analysis of touch preparation cytology for intraoperative detection of mediastinal lymph node metastases.Alison Wenholz, Xiao Meng Xu, Ranjana Nawgiri, Ikenna C. Okereke> ;Journal of the American Society of Cytopathology. 2019 Mar 1
- 44 citationsEconomic cost of fecal incontinence.Xiao Xu, Stacy B. Menees, Melissa K. Zochowski, Dee E. Fenner> ;Diseases of The Colon & Rectum. 2012 May 1
- 13 citationsEndophthalmitis caused by Vibrio alginolyticus.Xiao Chun Li, Zhen Yang Xiang, Xiao Ming Xu, Wei Hua Yan, Jian Min Ma> ;Journal of Clinical Microbiology. 2009 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- ACEA Biosciences Announces Successful Completion of Phase I Clinical Study of Novel Autoimmune Disease DrugJune 14th, 2017
- Severity of Early Allograft Dysfunction Following Donation After Circulatory Death Liver Transplantation: A Multicentre StudyFebruary 15th, 2021
- Effects of ATP9A on Extracellular Vesicle Release and Exosomal Lipid CompositionNovember 14th, 2020
- Overland Park Regional Medical CenterLenexa, Kansas