Are you Dr. Dorzab?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7301 College Blvd
Overland Park, KS 66210Phone(913) 341-6297Fax(913) 341-6299
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Dorzab, MD is a board certified pathologist in Overland Park, Kansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas and Missouri. He is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1971 - 1975
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1974 - 2015
- MO State Medical License 1973 - 2015
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsCerebellar medulloblastoma in a 73-year-old woman.John J. Kepes, Robert A. Morantz, William E. Dorzab> ;Neurosurgery. 1987 Jul 1
- Highlights of the 2005 annual American Medical Association meeting.Ekern, H. P., Dorzab, W., Gale, A., Gibbons, R., Huffaker, W., Murrell, J., Murdock, N., Sparkman, T., Vitkovitsky, I., Zimmerman, H.> ;Mo Med. 2005 Sep 01
- Highlights of the AMA interim 2004 meeting.Ekern, H. P., Barbe, D., Dorzab, W., Gale, A., Gibbons, R., Huffaker, W., Murrell, J.> ;Mo Med. 2005 Mar 10
- Join now to see all
- Overland Park Regional Medical CenterLenexa, Kansas