Dr. Teaford is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1919 E Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85016Phone(602) 933-1784Fax(602) 933-1785
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1980 - 1984
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 1984 - 2004
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsBrainstem dysfunction in chiari malformation presenting as profound hypoglycemia: presentation of four cases, review of the literature, and conjecture as to mechanism.Harold L. Rekate, Trimurti D. Nadkarni, Patricia A. Teaford, Donna Wallace> ;Neurosurgery. 1999 Aug 1
- Falls from pickup trucks during childhood.Timothy K. Tong, Patricia A. Teaford> ;JAMA Pediatrics. 1989 Sep 1
- Students for community involvement--a medical school project.Wilcox, L. S., Teaford, P. A., Levy, M., Strong, W. B.> ;J Med Assoc Ga. 1981 Jun
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: